Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm Here!

In the world wide web it seems ever more common to have a website, social profile, and blog.  Although, I avoid many things at the hope life will be simpler I have finally decided to embrace sharing my thoughts on manners via the short and timely tweets and the more detailed and delayed blogs.  Simply put: I'm here.

Look forward to the future ramblings and ambitions of a Christian, a Husband & Father, and a Proud American.  Topics can include things related to me, my interests, and my family.  Hopefully you can find some of the things I go through inspirational and entertaining enough to brighten your day.

I find it only fitting to make the first post with some information about who I am.  I am Joe.  I was born in San Francisco, CA in 1984.  I moved to Las Vegas, NV where I met my wife, D'Lainie "Duh Lane Ee", and married in July 2009.  I have three children: Daina Jo "Daina" (5), Joseph Paul Jr "Joseph" (2), and Jason Daniel "Jase" (to be born in the next few weeks).

I started school to be a programmer and software designer due to my desire to create things.  I went through college excelling at programming and was offered a job in Las Vegas with a website and software design firm.  I took the job pre-graduation and found that a cubicle job was not my speed.  I then pursued hardware and networking for small businesses and found that the relationships and work was a nice fit and the technical demand still fulfilled my analytical mind and desire to "make something and make it work".  I was given a job leading a tech bench at a national retailer due to my certifications and learned to dislike the politics of retail.  I have now opened my own shop and provide services in a small town here in the mid-west.

Here we are in Bucyrus, Ohio.  It's Friday the 18th of October and I'm awake early so I thought it would be an opportune time to say hello, I'm here, and I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts on some matters in life.  I will not be fit to a schedule for these posts as they're more designed to be me sharing things I feel are both public matter and important.  I do not plan on forcing these blogs and making them a boring, political, or shallow read.

Feel free to say hello or ask a question and as I have time I will reply.  If you're reading this, you are likely one of the first visitors or you have dug into the archives.  Don't be afraid of the first.  Making a mistake is more likely with the first; however, our mistakes are the stepping stones to our successes.  I look forward to a successful blog with many insightful readers.

Finding me online is easy:
www.mrjoetate.com

Have a wonderful morning and however long until my next post.  I look forward to finding something worth sharing and sharing something worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment